What could your company achieve if every interaction with technology were intelligent?
Partner with our Virtual Chief AI Officer Consulting Service to drive transformation and build businesses by bringing together the capabilities needed to help organizations grow and thrive in the digital age. We help our clients harness the power of data and artificial intelligence, modernize core technology and capitalize on new technology, optimize and automate operations, fuel digital growth, create stunning digital experiences, and build digital talent and culture.
AI can solve complex business problems by exposing trends from data patterns. Moreover, because it’s free of the (often unconscious) bias that affects humans, AI can uncover hidden influences.
If you are a small to medium sized company that does between 25 million to 200 million in revenue, then it may make more financial sense to partner with an outsourced Chief AI Officer rather hiring an expensive in-house fulltime CAIO. If you are looking for expertise and guidance on:
- Figuring on what technology and resource investments are necessary
- how to get the most value out of IT and technology investments
- strategy, technical path, and key technology direction
- How to harness the power of data
- Build a digital culture and capabilities
- How to think about enabling your AI strategy to deliver and align with your business strategy
Our on-demand outsourced CAIO consultancy brings together a network of data scientists, engineers, architects, developers, technology leads, agile coaches, award-winning designers, and cybersecurity experts, who can consult and work with your company on a flexible and on demand project basis.
Technology Partners and Alliances
Our powerful alliance network brings you the benefits and agility of a boutique consultancy firm coupled with first-to-market technology and support from some of the biggest technology platform companies in the world.
Laying the foundation
As companies begin to the test the waters and experiment with Artificial Intelligence cognitive tools, they face significant obstacles in development and implementation. Many forward-thinking organizations can achieve their objectives by following a four-step process:
- Understanding the technologies: Learn what technologies can help you achieve desired results; investing in the right capabilities is critical to achieving successful outcomes.
- Creating a portfolio of projects: Evaluate your organization’s needs and develop a portfolio of projects in areas that can benefit most from cognitive technologies.
- Launching pilots: Create pilot projects for cognitive applications before introducing throughout the enterprise.
- Scaling up: Facilitate collaboration between technology experts and business process owners to take cognitive to the next level.